Imaging @ Olympic Park offers a wide range of general and specialist musculoskeletal medical imaging services including:
- 3T MRI
- 64 Slice CT Scanning including Angiography
- General, Vascular and Musculoskeletal
- Digital Radiography
- Spinal Stitching and Long Legs
An accredited radiology day procedure centre for all image guided interventional procedures – the first of its kind in Australia.
The Philips Healthcare imaging equipment is state-of-the-art and configured for dedicated high quality musculoskeletal imaging.
The modern surrounds of our new facility offer a unique patient experience, situated right in the heart of Melbourne’s world class sporting precinct in the new AAMI Park. Access by public transport is simple and we have ample free parking for patients onsite at AAMI Park.
Musculoskeletal Injuries Treatment
Imaging @ Olympic Park is Radiologist owned and managed by A/Prof Dr David Connell and Dr John Pike. Each has many years experience in musculoskeletal imaging and treatment in roles locally and overseas.
As the first Radiology Day Procedure Centre in Australia, patients undergoing certain interventional procedures will be able to do so as an inpatient of our facility, with costs covered by their private health fund.
Some treatments offered include:
- Musculoskeletal Injections
- Joint Injections; Hydrodilatations
- Spinal Injections
- Nerve Root Blocks; Facet Injections; Epidural Injection; Medial Branch Blocks
- Direct Tendon Injection
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injection; Polidocinol Injection and Prolotherapy
- Synvisc Injections
- Autologous Conditioned Serum (Orthokine) Injections
- PICC Line Insertion
- Radio Frequency Denervation
- Facets, Sacroiliac Joints; Morton’s Neuroma and Soft tissues including groin, plantar fascia and ligaments